LH Agenda offers beautiful personal growth and productivity tools to support and inspire women to reach their full potential and make their mark on the world.
LH Agenda self-coaching journals, planners, meeting notebooks, and office essentials encourage leadership, goal-kicking, passion and motivation, with elegant designs that can be personalised. All LH Agenda products use positive psychology and science-based research, and include leadership tips and empowering quotes to help create daily success habits that in turn create great leaders.
Kasia Gospoś has been named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges, and is a silver award winner of the Stevie Awards for Women in Business – Female Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the founder of LH Agenda, an online community and stationery brand created to empower leaders to make their mark on the world, Kasia is an advocate for the rising powerful woman and the young leaders of tomorrow.
She grew up in communist Poland, where she studied Finance and Banking, going on to work as a commercial analyst, management accountant (ACMA), and project management professional. She founded LH Agenda after observing women struggle with confidence in the workplace and wanting to be part of the solution.
LH Agenda self-coaching journals, planners, and office essentials encourage leadership, daily success habits, goal-kicking, passion and motivation, with elegant designs that can be personalised.
Kasia lives in Newcastle with her business partner and husband Nino, 2 boys and the family corgi, Happy. She loves listening to R&B, playing tennis and golf and exploring the latest fashion trends.
- Born in Poland, moved to Australia in 2008
- Based in Newcastle, Australia
- Mother of two
- Chartered management accountant (CIMA/ACMA)
- Self-taught graphic designer
- Women’s empowerment advocate
- Founded LH Agenda in 2011, a leading Australian brand for women’s productivity and personal growth
- Over 8 million visits since launch
- 200,000+ social followers
- Crowdfunded LH Agenda inspirational stationery in 2014 and 2016 (successfully funded in under 12 days)
- Author of eBook “Get Your Life Back: How to streamline and automate your business processes and life so that you have more time for what you really love”
- Creator of the 50|50 Future Leaders event, bringing together top gender equality advocates including Liz Broderick (Sex Discrimination Commissioner), Gordon Cairns (Energy Origin, Non-exec Director, Andrew Stevens (IBM CEO), Kate Burleigh (Intel CEO) and more
- Public speaking engagements at Macquarie University, 50|50 Future Leaders, Girls Geek, Start up Wind Down, Red Heel Day, the University of Newcastle, Integrated Innovation Network I2N (startup stories)
- Enjoys creative projects, golf, tennis, and travel
- Loves her corgi Happy
Awards and nominations:
- Named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges (2014)
- Silver award winner of the Stevie Awards for Women in Business in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year category
- Finalist 2023 Hunter Region Business Excellence Awards
- Nominated for the Male or Female Change Champion and Agenda Setter awards in the NAB Women’s Agenda Leadership Awards (2015)
- Nominated for 2023 AusMumpreneur Awards